Currently taking applications for:
- Fertilizer/Spray Technician
- Yard Clean-up Crew & Crew Lead
- Lawn Mowing Technicians & Crew Leaders
- Sprinkler Technician
Job Types: Full Time/Seasonal/Part-Time
Pay Rate: Percentage of work completed – No cap! Come get paid for everything YOU DO, not for just being here. If you have always wanted to get paid for doing more, now is your chance!
Hours: Hours and days vary depending on weather, and schedules. 4-10’s Tuesday – Friday are our normal days. Part time, 2 or 3 days per week may be available. Monday’s and Saturday’s are potential days available for flexible scheduling, extra hours, or for part time schedules.
Welcome to Happy Roots!
We are looking for team members with great character qualities, who aspire to become professionals. Having a passion, love, and the knowledge to make landscapes healthy, and beautiful is desired. A successful candidate will have a passion to serve others, and a desire to provide excellent work in everything they do.
At Happy Roots we have a passion for what we do, and don’t settle for anything less than near perfection when we work. We strive to have completely satisfied clients, as we build relationships that last for years! We provide a culture for our team within our business that is rare! We have fun, treat each other with respect, and work hard! Everyone gets dirty, even the owners! We just finished our 11th season of business, and we are taking lawn care to the next level!!
Some of the daily responsibilities:
- Attend staging meetings.
- Plan your day, and load appropriate equipment, and materials in your truck/trailer.
- Drive a company truck and trailer to job sites.
- Perform maintenance tasks, and daily schedules.
- Complete lawn care on residential properties efficiently, and with high quality.
- Ensure proper care, and maintenance of company equipment.
- Develop relationships with customers, and fellow team members.
- Have Fun!
The following are desired qualifications. Experience in all areas is not required, but desired. This will give you a good idea of what areas a successful candidate will get to master as they grow a position here at Happy Roots.
- Professional skills in all aspects of landscape and sprinkler maintenance.
- Professional licensing in the landscape industry.
- Knowledge of landscape equipment care, and repairs.
- Training and/or teaching experience.
- Experience in problem solving and conflict resolution is desired.
- Have the ability to take care of critical customer situations.
- Must enjoy working and interacting with others.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Must love people, and love serving them.
- Must be able communication verbally & in writing.
- Must strive to be organized, and punctual.
- Must be able to think independently, and make good decisions under pressure.
- Must be able to quickly solve problems.
- Must be motivated and take ownership.
- Must love outdoor work.
- Must enjoy working outside in all weather conditions.
- Must enjoy and be able to perform physical work.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must have great character qualities!
- Must have and provide a good MVR (Motor Vehicle Record).
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening, and background check.
- Must be legal to work in the US.