Position #1: (3) Maintenance Technicians (Seasonal)
Job Type: Seasonal
Location: Brighton/Henderson, Colorado
Salary: $10-$13/hr + Tips
Full Time Hours: 40-50 hours per week. (Seasonal) Mid-March to October – 10+/- hour shifts Monday-Friday (Some Saturday/Sunday Work Required/Available)
Part Time Hours: 20-30 hours per week. (Seasonal) Part time hours may be available. Shifts would be a combination of 10+/- hour days from Monday – Friday and some weekend work may be required due to weather or holidays that interfere with our schedules.
We prefer to get all of our work done Monday-Friday but when needed during our busy months of April-May or September-October, or when we get inclement weather that delays our schedules, working weekends is required if this happens. This happens on occasion.
- Overtime pay after 40 hours.
- Contests held for free lunch with the Owner.
- Performance bonuses available.
- Seasonal staff promoted to full time permanent status, get vacation pay after one year of full time permanent employment, and work a 10 month season with a 2 month shut down period around the Holidays. A system is set up to get paid during this 2 month shut down so you don’t have to worry about how you will get paid during your time off, you can just enjoy it!
- Christmas Party/Event.
- Team barbecue’s and fire pits.
- In house paid training in all aspects of landscape and sprinkler maintenance.
- Tuition reimbursement for permanent employees.
- Uniform shirt, safety glasses, and gloves provided.
Are you a hard working, positive, team player who loves working outside and serving others with a smile on your face? Do you have or want experience spraying weeds, fertilizing, aerating or mowing lawns professionally? Are you a person who is always looking to learn and grow personally and professionally?
If you answered yes to the above questions please read on.
No experience is necessary for our general maintenance positions, but being a hard worker is a must! Get in on the ground level of a growing company to develop into a career using your skills to help the residents of our area have a beautiful lawn and landscape.
Happy Roots is in need of team members who not only have the ability to perform maintenance tasks with high quality and detail, but who will also enjoy interacting with customers and our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Mow, trim, and edge lawns.
-Fertilize and aerate lawns.
-Perform yard and leaf clean-ups.
-Prune shrubs and small trees.
-Operate trucks, trailers and all associated landscape maintenance equipment.
Skills/Requirements/Preferences: (All are required)
-Be in good physical shape, to operate lawn equipment for a 10 hour shift and be able to lift 50+ lbs with no problem.
-Enjoy working and interacting with others.
-Enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions.
-Have a good positive attitude.
-Have and provide a good MVR (Motor Vehicle Record).
-Pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening and background check.
-Legal to work in the US.
Contact: Les Cowan 303-457-8300